Treatment Financing and Payment Options:
For your convenience, in addition to accepting all major credit cards and wire transfers as form of payment, we also have several finance options available. These finance plans have been carefully selected and are designed to help make treatment feasible for all those who desire nothing less than the best dentistry for themselves.
Financing Options 1:
- With Care Credit, there are never any application fees, annual fees, or prepayment penalty fees and approval decisions are instantaneous.
- You can use care credit for all your future needs without reapplying.
- Credit lines in excess of $25,000 are available.
- CareCredit interest free payment plans only require a monthly minimum payment totaling 3% of the balance.
- Pay the full balance within the specified timeframe and the deferred interest will be waived.
- CareCredit offers flexible and practical monthly prepayment plans.
Financing Option 2:
- With Chase Health Advance financing, there are never any application fees, annual fees, or prepayment penalty fees and approval decisions are instantaneous.
- You can use Chase Health Advance financing for all your future needs without reapplying. Credit Lines range between $5,000 and $20,000 (based on credit approval)
- Their Interest Free Payment Plan requires equal monthly installments throughout the specified timeframe. This method of repayment ensures that your treatment is paid off quickly and efficiently and that there will be no deferred interest.
- Other Chase Health Advance financing options are available for qualified applicants.